Aquaculture Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, it will incorporate new aquatic creatures that can appear in the game’s rivers, lakes and oceans. They are fantastic!
And not only that, since players will be able to make use of new tools, such as fishing rods, hooks, reels, worms and other fishing accessories.
Aquaculture’s main goal is to improve and revamp Minecraft’s outdated fishing system, as well as expand the number of aquatic creatures in the game. Among other things, players will be able to make use of new fishing rods, which will need hooks and worms to work.
Specifically, more than thirty new fish can be generated in the various aquatic biomes of the game, yes, each variant will have a certain generation area, according to its characteristics. For example, freshwater fish, arctic fish, warm water fish, arid zone fish, etc.
How to download and install Aquaculture for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Aquaculture for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Aquaculture inside the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously downloaded version of Forge.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.