Alex’s Mobs for Minecraft 1.17.1, is a mod that adds dozens of new creatures to our games. These new creatures fit in very well with the original game design (for a good gaming experience).
Some animals that we can find by installing this mod are; brown bears, flies, lobsters, crocodiles, gorillas, monkeys, Komodo dragons, killer whales, sharks, snakes…
As we have said before, when we start a new game we will receive a dictionary where all the information of the mod will be. This will be a very complete guide where we will find all the information we need about the new animals or other added items.
That is, if we want to know what items an elephant will give us when it dies, we will find it in this guide. And not only that, any valuable information on where to find each animal will appear here, if we want to know which animals will appear in the desert they will be included in this guide.
How to download and install Alex's Mobs for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the version we want.
- Download Alex’s Mobs and Citadel for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Insert Alex’s Mobs and Citadel into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the previously downloaded version of Forge.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.