Additional Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.19.2, 1.19.1 and 1.19, will incorporate lighting elements designed to decorate buildings both indoors and outdoors.
Players will be able to create eight types of blocks and light elements. For example, ceiling lights, garden, wall or floor torches, as well as different sizes and formats.
The main objective of Additional Lights is to increase the variety of decorative elements, all related to the lighting of the games. That is, it will add novel light sources (of different colors, sizes and designs), which can be manufactured by the players.
Among other things, players will be able to craft and use a new item that will make it easier to illuminate the various light sources. It is a kind of wand, which will allow players to illuminate these elements with both normal and blue fire. It’s fantastic!
How to download and install Additional Lights for Minecraft?
- Download Forge for the desired version.
- Download Additional Lights for the same version.
- Install Forge and open Minecraft with the downloaded Forge version. Close Minecraft.
- Write %appdata% and open the folder called “.minecraft”.
- Inside that folder should appear “mods”. Create the folder if it was not.
- Enter Additional Lights into the “mods” folder.
- Open Minecraft with the version of Forge previously installed.
- You can now play with the desired mod. To enjoy!
- On this page you will always find the official and updated download links.
You should know:
- The links will be redirected to the official page of the creator. Of course, you will receive your respective income for the download.
- Most of the creators are delighted with these types of pages, as long as the download links are through their official page. This page gives more visibility to your mods.
- On this page you will find all the content in different languages, and all the important information about each of the mods. That way, you will have a better idea before proceeding with the download.
- “Mejores Mods de Minecraft” does not modify or add any extra to the mods, the download will be through the official page of the creator. Usually via CurseForge.